Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Wannabe

After so many years I know, at least: I've wasted my time.
What was I thinking when I decided to start my working life? I mean, come on, how could I ever attain fulfilment of my deepest aspirations if I don't follow my real inclination?

I know, it's not so easy to fully understand one's talent.. but a few days ago, during my daily online-news roaming, my real calling saw the light. Epiphany, as we call it.


Somewhere in Thailand there's this group of people - who I'm willing to emule as soon as I'll be able to breath again - who has started a "dive with the shark" activity.

I think it substantially consists of diving amongst the sharks in a huge swimming pool. Sort of. And we all know how much I love being surrounded by sharks, don't we?



This you may not notice, as the people in the pics are wearing their wet suits, but they're priests. Who else, if not someone allowed to directly talk to God, could decide to mess with life like that?
"Dear God, the shark's going to swallow me in just one gulp, could You kindly help me?"
"mmmmm.....don't know.... I'm having sort of fun, actually... "
"C'mon God, I'm Your faithful servant... I'm a priest!!"
"oh, ok then... Let's see what I can do... I could... OH!! Too late! That shark's really smart, isn't it?"
WTF!!

Comments:
You are braver than I am. I'd never go in there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?