Monday, February 13, 2006

 

celebrate good times, come on!


This is my 50th post. Sounds like something worth a little celebration, no?

As it would be quite hard for me to reach everyone of you with a piece of my delicious ricotta and chocolate tarte.. I thought a 50some-list was the best thing I could share.. (yep, easy and cheap... )

Keep some toothpicks at handle, you know... just in case..

1) this blog is one of the best things I've given myself as a present.

2) my eyes are dark green. Everyone thinks I wear coloured contacts. I hate when they ask "nice colour... where did you buy your lenses?"

3) I'm a great cook. There are times when I think that I'm not. And that people tell me so just because they have a bad taste... but I'm working on this masochistic side of myself... ;-)

4) When I was 6 I wanted to be an English teacher and hid behind the door of the English class while supposed to play basket (which I hated and still do)

5) Chocolate is my favourite taste ever

6) When I was a baby I talked so much my parents used to get so weary that they were forced to call some relatives to share the stress...

7) I've always thought my brother was a definite genius. Nonetheless I definitely feel that I'm the eldest and can still teach him something.

8) I want to have a baby before I turn 36. At least one.

9) I can't stand raw food but I love sushi and carpaccio.

10) When I started taking the pill I gained some 24 lbs. And looked like this. Fortunately now, after some 14 years of healthy food, I look like this..

11) I don't like very thin men. The entire range from skinny to just thin. It's like there's an aura of frailty about them that deeply disturbs me..

12) I don't eat pork meat, nor lamb, nor small poultry. Actually, I try not to eat anything animal exception made for eggs and milk. And smoked salmon (yep, I'm a sinner)

13) I have an astoundingly high-developed sense of smell. It often happened that I could smell something my man ate or drank (or whatever) even the day before. I have a great sight from the distance and quite a sharp sense of taste, but an awful hearing.

14) I don't like modern fairytales. Exception made for Harry Potter which I ADORE.

15) I only know one lullabye. I'd better learn some others before time comes for me to rock any baby to sleep... ;-)

16) Sometimes I'm so old fashioned in what I do (cooking, sewing, baking, knitting, stitching...) that I wonder if I will ever meet a man who suits me or have to look for Marty McFly in the 50's. In which case, my car's not suitable for the trip..

17) I can't dirty talk out of bed. Overusing words weakens them.

18) I mispelled the italian word for "elephant proboscis" till I was 26. Otherwise I never ever have mispelled an italian word (as far as I know) since I was 7

19) I was a phone addict. My longest phone call lasted 7 hours and a half. Overnight

20) I can't stand birds

21) I own lots of colourful and matching underwear. Posh, funny, cute, sexy.. whatever you're looking for, here it is in my drawer

22) I love swimming but I panick in dark depth

23) Once I had sex inside a wrecked house burned by lava on the slopes of a volcano. The main floor was bottomless and it was very dangerous. Unfortunately that was the only exciting thing about that all..

24) Natural scents - such as that of a man's skin after a shower - really turn me on, just as bad smells make me cranky and aloof

25) I've never bitten my nails

26) I have 52 pairs of shoes. If I were rich I'd have hundreds

27) I never ever lie. Unless THIS is a lie..

28) I'm an excellent driver. And, no, I haven't starred in Rain man..

29) I love travelling by train or plane

30) I'm all for oral sex. Unless it comes to receiving it. And receiving it from a clumsy lover. Jeez!

31) I only have a few memories of my childhood. Nearly none of them is before 1978. It's pathological but true

32) I like myself more than I'm willing to admit even if at times

33) I blame myself for almost anything... much more than a normal human being should... I'm afraid that's what comes with Catholicism..

34) I can't phisically stand men who look like they have no bones.. or make me sense that there's kind of a Mr.Doughnut within them, soft, white, sticky... Good gracious!

35) I don't wear any tattoo but

36) I have a small piercing which I made in Florence some 7 years ago, as a souvenir from that vacation

37) I should put braces on my teeth. It's not they're really really bad but... well, I should. And I will. But not before having found a real significant one (... no connection at all with n.30, you nasty folks..)

38) I do believe that what goes around comes around. The wheel of life and stuff

39) I've been in analysis for three years now, and I don't regret a single cent I've given my holy counsellor

40) I have no regrets about my past. Except for quitting university. That still pangs me like hell

41) I easily fall in love with men who can really teach me something.

42) Yesterday night I ate 1 kg of homemade creme caramel. It was the first time I did it so good and I couldn't resist devouring it!

43) I'm a very good listener even if

44) I talk so so much.

45) I've never faked an orgasm. But I faked excitement, which is maybe even worse... oh, he was sooooo boring...poor one..

46) I'm a Taurus, Cancer ascendant. For what it means.

47) Today I'm in an awful mood. I wish I was home, on the sofa, taking a nap.

48) I'm good at forgiving. Awful at forgetting.

49) I want to start some daily meditation routine very soon

50) I'm quite happy, in the end!

Comments:
This post was so sweet, so dear.

Thank You!

rQm
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?