Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Don't speak

I just got home from the theatre. It's 1.10 am and tomorrow's a bloody working day. I'm tired but a bit too excited to get to sleep. I'm listening to some music. One song, then another.. and another...and here it comes: don't speak. I start crying as I always do when I listen to it. Wherever I am, I can't stop tears from falling.
Don't ask me why, it made me feel this way even when I couldn't understand the lyrics..
It's like someone turned on a switch and ooops, tears flood out

But tonite it's not just the switch stuff.

It's that I haven't allowed myself to cry that much since Mr.Charmes has left. This gives me a great excuse to let myself go and let some of the pain go away with these tears.
Kind of doing the laundry on my soul. Useful and clean. Thanks to Mrs. Stefani.

Comments:
{{{{{{{{{Hug}}}}}}}}}}}
 
Its important to cry, I'm all for it.

But first, make sure you have the kind of tissues with the balm in so your nose doesn't get sore, painkillers to stop the headache and 2 cold tea bags to put on your eyes and reduce the puffiness afterwards!

I hope you're feeling better now.

Bx
 
- Deb: you're so kind... :-)))

- Beth: you forgot one thing: NEVER WEAR ANY MAKEUP IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO HAVE A GOOD CRY-SESSION... looking like a Giant Panda doesn't help... ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?