Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Revenge

From today's news: looks like a scientific research ended up saying that revenge is mostly a male subject. We don't seem to have the same instinct, the same small brain portion dedicated to it. As I heard it on the radio, at the moment I can't provide any link proving this amazing discovery, but I hope you trust me in the meanwhile.

When I heard it I thought: "This strucks me! Someone should tell Tarantino... The Bride could be banned from the screen... or labelled as a science-fiction cheater!!"
But after my worries about poor Quentin's work, I started wondering whether this theory was reliable or not.

"let's see... what would I do if I met someone I really blame? Someone who disrespected me, who made me suffer, who tried to ruin my life?" A face appeared through the mist in my mind. The face of a person who stole my trust and my work, sold out my friendship and then simply walked away. She will be the absolute protagonist in a future post, as for now I'll dub her Rama. Just thinking of her makes me want to hold her.. very very tight.. makes me want to stretch my fist.. ehm..hands out to her... I linger on thoughts of kindness and care... want to show her my feelings.. "my dear, make yourself at ease and take a seat.."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! (...evil laugh while she screams in pain)

oh...!! were you still there? all of you?? ehm... what were we talking about?
oh, yes...Revenge... Well, as I'm clearly the less revengeful person in the world, this scientific result could apply to me but... is it really true? What do you think about it?

Comments:
Hi..


Just saying hello. I come via rQm......

STB
 
My comments are not appearing.
So...I'm on skype with STB and he is guiding me....we'll see if this comment appears.

rQm
 
It appeared, it appeared.

Ill be back with all my lost comments later.

rQm
 
rQm - God knows I've missed you here... I was so worried ;-)
welcome back!

sttropezbutler - I always read your comments at rQm's. welcome, dear!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?