Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Quiz Show

...I'm not so sure I'd date him... even if he has lots of things in common with my last man... he was a bit wolfish too and I LOVED IT!!
Anyway, if you check the other results you'll agree with my choice. Unless you're 15 (and want to date Harry) or 85 (and want to date Dumbledore)...



What Harry Potter Character would you be dating??

Remus Lupin. You like em sexy, sweet and sensitive, at times, you prefer a more wild side.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comments:
Oh how cute. I'm going to take the quiz now.


xo,
Deb
 
So is there a special day? When we get to date them?
Let me know well in advance 'cos I'll need to book the day off and make some sandwiches....
 
You both are hiding your results... WHO are you going to date????
 
Sono io Cara,
I said I was going to comment and I am...but not until I have time.
Time when I'm relaxed and feel like I'm sitting across a table or standing at a bar in your presence.

Ti vedro dopo.

Filippo
 
BTW

Is ti vedro dopo too familiar.

My friend Jutta always said that to me when we parted.
I like the sound (musical) in Italian and what I THINK is the literal translaion in English..."you I'll see later".

me
 
Dear Filippo,
"ti vedrĂ² dopo" is not so familiar, it simply means "see you later".
The fact is...well, unfortunately we're not really seeing each other, are we? ;-(

Aspetto tue notizie!
A prestissimo!

Hugs
Phi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?