Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Hedonism

As you have probably noticed I like choosing the titles for my posts amid those of songs I like (or band names or sentences from songs). It's a little game I play with myself.
This time the title of the post IS the post.. I want to sing this song out loud, want to taste every single word on the tip of my tongue as if it were a drop of bittersweet chestnut honey.
I don't really feel like writing that much, I don't want to state things that I could totally change in just a few hours. My mind's not at rest, though. I'm working my brains out to find a way out of this marsh.
If I go on justifying him on everything he does I'll never learn anything.
And if I go on repressing my rage I'll blow up as a firework. Not so funny, is it?
So I decided to vent, think, swear, compulsive shop, meditate, see friends and all that just when I want and how I want. I'm granting myself 15 minutes of anarchy, as my brother would say.
So, my dear blog folks, turn down the lights, pump up the volume and prepare yourself to sing with me to the top of your lungs...

I hope you`re feeling happy now
I see you feel no pain at all it seems
I wonder what you`re doin` now
I wonder if you think of me at all
do you still play the same moves now
or are those special moods for someone else
I hope you`re feeling happy now

just because you feel good
doesn`t make you right, oh no
just because you feel good still want you here tonight

does laughter still discover you
I see through all those smiles that look so right
do you still have the same friends now
to smoke away your problems and your life
oh how do you remember me, the one that made you laugh until you cried
I hope you`re feeling happy now

just because you feel good doesn`t make you right, oh no
just because you feel good
still want you here tonight

Comments:
I haven't heard that song in forever. Skunk Anansie were a great band...

I hope the new year is treating you well!!

Bx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?