Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

With or without you

I knew this would have happened. I've felt the time coming in tiny steps, like those of a child on Christmas Eve, tiptoeing to the presents under the tree.
And now the time has come for me to say goodbye. What's the use in waiting?

I can't wish you anything good. You had the best and couldn't manage the happiness of it.
Can't wish you love or affection. You had them both and couldn't stand that fullness.

I don't know which kind of a tale you're telling to yourself, but I decided to stop telling myself anyone.

At first I really believed I wasn't in love with you anymore. And I'm still sure about the fact I'm not in love with the guy who left me running down the stairs like a thief.
But the one who came back a few weeks ago, willing to talk and make things clear, the one who came nursing me one week ago, after a nightshift's work and with a 3 hours car trip because he "couldn't stand being so far knowing I felt that bad"... well, I can't resist him.

As I don't want to make a fool of me I think it's time to part. I do love you and I feel I've always loved you.
That would scare you to death, I guess. And that's why I'm writing it where you'll never read.
And where I can always look up to remind me why I left you without any word, a few days before Christmas, with my heart broken. Again.

Comments:
Uomi, i odio!

What I'm trying to say is....

MEN, I HATE'EM.

He doesn't deserve you, you're better off without him broken heart and all.

I guess it's time for me to get out the prosecco again.

I'm doing it right now and sending you my best EVERYTHING.

Sta bene,

Filippo
 
Anne: it feels so nice just in reading someone thinks of. you're always that welcome.

Filippo: what would I do without your prosecco?? thank you for your support, you really lifted me up. :hugs:
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?