Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Yes, that's what I'm gonna do... Have a merry little sweet Christmas with my family and friends.
Tonite I'm having Sikbros for dinner, which is quite original for italian tradition... I mean, spending Christmas Eve with a friend and not with your family.. but my family never thought much of this tradition, moreover my brother's away.. and I always thought that feasts like this are meant for us to be happy and peaceful, so the only important thing is that we do what make us feel better!
I really enjoy my time home when someone's due to come... it's really like waiting for Santa to go down the chimney!! I spent all day cooking and tiding up and now here I am, with a huge glass of rum&coke - I rarely drink alcohol, actually, but today I felt like having something "grown up".. - and I'm so so relaxed.. the house's cozy and warm, the air smells of incense and chocolate (a luscious cake has just been taken out of the oven) and the coffee table is covered with colourful presents..
I'm pretty happy and I didn't thought it could happen, without Mr Charms by my side on such a special evening.
But that's how it goes!
I don't know why, but this year I indulged in buying lots of presents and I deeply enjoyed it... not to mention the fun I had in wrapping them up with bright coloured paper and tiny decorations I made by myself... Take a look!!

To everyone of you greetings for a peaceful and joyful Christmas!

Comments:
Such pretty packages.

I hope your time with loved ones was as festive as the wrappings.

Buon Anno!

Filippo
 
Fa Fredo!

I read it is cold, dangerous cold.

I hope you are safe and warm.

Filippo
 
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

~Deb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?