Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

The gift #2

But, as I don't want to sound too much of the complaining type, here's the positive version of the list

fifteen things I wish I had for Christmas


(as I'm just wishing, I'll put no limit to my fantasy...)

1) a new car. Mine's starting to look older than Noah's Ark. Only fewer animals in there.
2) a larger group of friends to go out with
3) all Woody Allen's movies on dvd
4) a new job. Or at least a respectable boss and a raise!
5) a cheap and effective heating system for my house. Freezing my buttocks is not exactly my idea of keeping young..
6) Harry Potter's magic wand and a book of spells
7) a ring..let's say a wedding ring. If possible with Right Man at the other side of the box...
8) free plane tickets to Rome, Paris, London and Bucarest for at least 5 years (Ysera, I really want to see you!)
9) bigger breasts. I don't care if it's stupid or superficial. I wish I had breasts I couldn't close my arms too easily on. Mine - as I lost a lot of weight lately - are so small I hardly remember they're there...not only I can close my arms, I could squeeze myself so tight I could break my ribs without hurting my breasts..
10) the invitation for a seshin of zen meditation
11) something from my mommy I could always take with me (a thin bangle or something like that)
12) good news about my brother's life. lasting good news. he lives far away and I worry nonstop about him as an old hen with her chick.
13) peace of mind. even episodically!
14) shoes I couldn't ever afford
15) unlimited chances

Comments:
When I'm King.......

YOU GET THEM ALL!

Through all this "crap", and even though I'm just getting to know you, I'm delighted to read/know....no matter what, you keep your sense of humor.

"peace of mind, even episodically", humor is a big piece of that "torta".

sta bene,
F
 
I think you do have piece of mind episodically. None of us have it all the time, thats just not how life works!!

I totally understand on #9 (but I'm scared of the pain!) and #14 (I love shoes)
 
Filippo: where would I be without your tender humour? thank you!

Beth: as for #9, I wish I had bigger breasts NATURALLY!!!! That's why I need Harry Potter's wand... :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?