Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

The gift #1

not that I hope it works in any way - as nobody in my family reads my blog or even knows I run one - but..
here's my list of the

ten things I wish I'll never receive (again or for the first time...) as a Christmas present

1) scarves and/or gloves and/or hats. jeeez!!
2) books I'd never read, as how-to-do funny manuals or poetry. I can't read them. No hope.
3) face masks or stuff like that. I'm getting old. No way to avoid it, so don't foolish me. Unless you're willing to spend tons of money on really good products.
4) tiny objects meant only to catch all of the dust in a range of 10.000 km
5) socks. I have a drawer exploding with cozy socks I'll never wear.
6) pj's. Unless I can choose it myself.
7) anything for the house. the only things I need here are a man and a dishwasher. Doubt I can obtain neither as a gift.
8) jewels of any kind. unless they're darn cute and suit my style perfectly.
9) perfums. I don't wear any. Who knows me, knows this.
10) food (as sweets or things like that). I'm trying hard to eat as a human being and not as a bee. So stop giving me anything with sugar in it. I'm addicted, you should know!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?