Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Dancing queen

I just got home after a night out with Pi and a friend of his. We had a great pizza then went salsa dancing.
I hadn't danced for quite a while and I felt my legs as they were made of wood...Dan, Pi's friend, is pretty good at Cuban salsa, and the more I danced the more I felt as Dumbo... awful!

Coming back home I realized that I miss dancing quite that much, as I miss going out a bit more than I do, as I miss being looked at. You know, when you're wearing something nice and your hair is nice and your make up is still on and you're on the dance floor smiling and everything seems lighter....
Yeah, I do miss being girlish and lighthearted.
The question is: how can we miss being something we've never been?

Comments:
I've never been salsa dancing. I bet it is fantastic fun.

Ciao,
Deb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?