Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Tuesday madness

A bit late.. here we go with monday madness.
This time it's a "fill in the blankets" one.
Enjoy!

1. Sometimes I wish I could just forget what people say

2. If I could take a long weekend to drown in love and romance, I'd be very happy.

3. The world would be a better place if more people would just listen/shut up/slow down/remember where they come from.

4. One of my greatest qualities is sincerity and the total lack of any mask.

5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is... come on, are you serious???? I won't admit anything!! ok.. let's say I need to work on my emotional needs. AND on my abdomen..

6. Happiness is often well hidden inside ourselves

One more question:
is there a way to confine madness only to mondays???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?