Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

Tagged: Ten Things I've Recently Learned About Myself

My life has been quite jumbled these days. I met Mr.Charms and still don't know what to think about that.
He's less Charming and more Clumsy day by day, in my heart. I should feel freer than I do. Instead, I feel somehow slaved to his mood. As if he could do anything and destroy me. Again. Oh, I know he wouldn't. Not now. But nevertheless I can't stand the whole situation.
So I'm passing through a massive writer's block, if I can say "writer" and "I" in the same sentence without sounding ridiculous...
I have tons of thoughts stucked in the drafts, but cannot seem to have them in any order.

Don't want to lose the chance to stay here, in my bloggy home, anyway.

So, from Dr.Deb's

ten things I've recently learned about myself

1) I'm easily wound by words. Too easily.
2) I'm getting old. No way my thighs will ever be the same again.
3) Chocolate is not the answer. But is a damn good placebo.
4) When people pay me compliments I can believe them. I have stopped thinking they're bloody liars. At least.
5) The older I get, the more I can't hide my feelings. The older I get, the better I choose when how and with whom sharing them.
6) I'm proud of my mom. She rocks.
7) Hard as I try, there's no way I can get less critical about other people's cookery. I'm a fussy perfectionist. Yet I can be the most diplomatic person in the world if it comes about friends. Not if I'm paying for my meal, anyway.
8) I'll never get completely rid of my fears. But I'll be able to handle them, more or less, someday.
9) I'm a great lover. And I deserve a great lover. No settling for less. Not anymore.
10) A day without a smile is a rainy day. Laughter is a priceless treasure.

Comments:
Love this...makes me feel like I know you better. And yes, chocolate is not the answer, but it is a damn good placebo!

xo,
Deb
 
Ciao Phi,

I do not have Italian relatives but I LOVE all things Italian.

I had the great good fortune to live in Venezia for a year some years ago.

Piace Molto!

Glad you stopped by.

Ciao,
Filippo
 
RQM
...and you have (or use) an Italian name, too!! ;-)
Glad you came visit. Come back soon!
(I'll obviously keep stopping by at yours..)

Phi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?