Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Friday's Feast

I told you, I love word games, memes, tests and all that...

I found this was really nice.. much more so because it's about cooking and food, which I'm crazy about!

Appetizer What was the last game you purchased?
Scrabble. Travel version. It was a present, actually, but I chose it myself.

Soup Name something in which you don't believe.
I don't believe in either never and forever.

Salad If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?
Dr. Carter from E.R. No doubt. But I must admit I'd find it hard to work..

Main Course What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
Hey, is there a different way to learn any lesson? If so.. SHOW ME!!

Dessert Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
Natural colors, parquet and carpets. A huge sofa and a coffee table. A few paintings (or country cross stitched works or quilts). No TV but a plasma screen for my favourite movies and a home-theater and cd player with well hidden speakers. No metal or glass or any shining material. Just wood and fabric and some china stuff at disposal for my afternoon tea. Smooth but good lighting. Mr. Charms on the sofa with nothing else than his glasses. Ok, scratch that. No glasses.

Comments:
This post is great! I feel like I know you better!


~Ciao,
Deb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?