Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

saturday night's alright for fighting

Tonite Sam invited me to dinner at one of her friends'. She's nicely introducing me to some friends of her. I like meeting new people, like the way people talk when meeting for the first time. I enjoy small groups when everyone can express his/her feelings and people really look in each other's eyes.

This evening I expected to meet one of her friends, a smart girl she said. It showed up to be a girl I already met and talked to some months ago, and which I actually liked. I met her in June or so, in a lovely village in an island near here. She was with some friends of Mr.Charms' friends and he actually didn't know her too.
So our meeting tonite was quite funny, you know all that stuff about who could have imagined and what a small world this is and blah blah.

All fun and pleasant till this.

- This story's not over yet. He needs you more than you need him. This doesn't mean he's not having some kind of affair with another girl, now. I mean, he surely is seeing someone else. Yeah, maybe a 3B (big-boobs-blonde). But that's not the point. The point is: this story is not over yet.
- Well, I hope you're wrong. Anyway I don't think so..
- I'm not telling you that he'll come back with flowers and a wedding ring. I think he'll come back because he's sexually bewitched by you as you are by him. And this makes the story unfinished.
- Lord, you really don't like me..otherwise I can't see why you're wishing me such a crappy future... I don't want to deal AGAIN with undecided men who beg at my door once in a while, mess with my heart but don't give a shit about me in the end.. I want to be happy and content, I don't care if it's not with him, I just want to take care of myself now and to do so, have to cancel his face and his presence from my mind. So I CANNOT THINK ABOUT HIM COMING BACK IN A FEW MONTHS, after who knows what.
- You MUST think about yourself and take care of your life, do what you please, go out, meet your friends...just wanted to tell you that he'll come back. Some day. Cause it's not over. It can't be.

Talk about the worst eve to a boring Sunday. Talk about feeling like breaking a bottle of beer on her skull. Couldn't she just shut up and keep all that "I can read omens" stuff for someone else? Why did she need so badly to psychoanalize me/him/the rest of the world?
Why did she feel the urge to be so blunt?
And why am I so scared she could be true?

Comments:
I don't think you need to be scared, because you have control over whether or not you ALLOW him back.

If you decide the story is over, its over.

Some people just like to play amateur psychic...morons.

Bx
 
Yup, I agree. You have the control to DECIDE...but why was this woman talking about this with you in this way??

I think the question is "What is up with her?"

Ciao,
Deb
 
Visiting your site after finding that you'd linked to me.
Thought I'd say Hi!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Beth&Deb
You're right, you both. I have the control to decide, and I've made up my mind about that.
About me: just wanted to say that as I still am quite involved I wish I could avoid being tempted.
About her: I didn't realize how much she got on my nerves during the evening and how much she was actually rude and provided suggestions nobody asked for.
I sometimes am great in letting people take some advantage on me.
You're right Deb, the question is what's up with her. And I think I know the answer, but don't want to play shrink with her the way she did with me!! ;-)
Sam called yesterday and asked me how I felt the night before. I told her it's something I want to talk about in person not over the phone. I'll keep you posted about that... :-))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?