Monday, October 31, 2005

 

monday madness

Here I am with monday madness again.
I simply love lists, games and memes, I think I'll go for more...

1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen.

Not talking about my face in the mirror, I suppose...


I'm a bulimic movie eater, there are too many movies I'd like to name, so I'll go for this one, which has no competitors..




2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing.

I've got this thing for very old German black and white movies. I love the expressionism and the vibrant energy in the scenes, the dramatic music (most of them are silent movies where only music talks) and most of all the real love for cinema, every single framing oozes with interest and experimentation. It must have been such a thrill for directors such as Lang or Murnau to be involved in the newly born art..

3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching.


I thought they were worth and I still do. Different from each other, they all cut me in the deep. The Piano is one of my favourite movies ever.
As for Woody Allen I like his movies so much that I can even forgive him tasteless things like Melinda&Melinda..


4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.

These are almost the only things I watch on tv:
1)E.R (I hardly survived Dr. Benton leaving the show.. there are things a woman simply shouldn't go through...)
2)Desperate Housewives
3)Sex&the city (for the zillionth time)
4)Six Feet Under

5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently.

"Everything" is not a valid answer, is it? ok but... did you ever take a look at italian tv or italian advertisments? It's almost all about sex and empty-headed women so.. mmm.. let's say
1) telephone companies
2) phone numbers you can call to buy cell ringtones and games (don't know if they exist out of Italy, I hope not for the world's sake)
3) frozen food (exception made for Sofficini...I'm addicted to them and totally in love with the little chamaleon-reptile-whatever in the commercial..)
4) silly and expensive children toys
5) diet pills/anti-cellulite pills/livehappyandcareless pills..

Comments:
I just recently saw the Machinist and thought it was pretty good. I like psychological dramas like that, especially when they are well acted!

We get the ads for the ringtones here in the UK too.

Every.Five.Minutes. SO annoying.

Bx
 
1. Office Space. Funny (obviously) and close to home...
2. Wings of Desire (Wim Wenders) - one of the best films in the world! Only B&W for some of the film, colour in places. can't think of any more.
3. What is the difference between a film and a drama? I don't have a TV so I'm struggling now:/
4. I used to watch ER, The League of Gentlemen (comedy), Room 101, the news.
5. Anything with Linda Barker in it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?