Monday, October 24, 2005

 

monday madness

Today's a copyandpaste day, so here I am with monday madness

I spent a very relaxing sunday with my ex family-in-law and this morning I felt like staying in bed for one month or so, just wanted to have a hot tea with milk and read a book I bought on Saturday, which actually I don't like but don't want to give up...

Wish to post something else in the afternoon..

1. diamonds or pearls? Pearls, everywhere (earrings, strings, rings, whatever). Yet, a huge solitaire is not so bad.. ;-)

2. paperback or hardcover books? Hardcover for those I read on the couch, in perfect silence, sipping a mug of hot chocolate, with the cat on my lap. Parperback for those I would read at the beach or wish to share with friends.

3. carpet or hardwood floors? Carpets in all rooms but the main room (too many cats sharpening their nails on them...)

4. dogs or cats? cats, of course!

5. fluffy or firm pillow? Fluffy, until I'll be able to do without.

6. fine point or medium point pens? Medium or even bold

7. clocks a little fast or on time? 20 minutes fast for my morning alarm (I hate hate hate waking up) , on time all the others

8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? Mahjong, Free Cell, Tetris.. whatever keeps me from working...

9. wall calendar or desk calendar? Wall calendar, but I actually don't like calendars.. I forget to look, so they're useless...

10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' erm... well.... WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY??

Comments:
I like a fine point pen, otherwise my list is exactly like yours. I don't watch the TV shows Survivor and The Amazing Race. They are big hits here in the US.

~Deb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?