Friday, October 14, 2005

 

lust but not least

posting for the first time and feeling a bit nervous. that's what it is.

after breaking up with their lovers some people get a haircut, start a trip all over Asia, stuff themselves with cakes and cookies and ice cream (ok, not so bad for a few days...), force friends to go out and "start again with life"... some write music (Alanis Morrissette to say one, built quite a fortune on being left and bereft)...me, I start blogging.

Not so much of a reason, you think?
Well, if it keeps me away from a chain saw and a slaughter I think it's definitely the best thing I can do at the moment!!

Can't wait to know HOW it went, WHY he left, WHAT we did and all the rest?
Well, don't know if I'm ready for that, think I'll settle for a little chat before diving in the deep...

keep in touch

Comments:
thanks for visiting my blog. I am honored to be your first commentor. You have a good voice, and it sounds like, plenty of fuel for the fire. Best of luck. I'll visit again.
 
what strange reason...
u decided to start a blog because of love?? oh, u seem so particular, so different from the other
 
strange.
 
Good questions...why? what?

This must have been such a hard thing to do through.

~Deb
 
Thanks for your comment on my blog Phi.

Good luck with yours, and yes, of course you can put a link to mine on here!!

Beth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?